Seed plants do not reproduce properly. You need to introduce your clones gradually (after transplant) slowly and slowly in the sun.
Starting with partial shade and indirect sunlight is beneficial in the first few days. Partial sunshine strengthens growth and the shade ensures that the heat is not too intense resulting in overload and shock.
You can also opt for Humboldt clones for sale to get marijuana clones.
There are differences in the characteristics of their parents. The stem of the seed you see and try doesn't grow exactly like the parent, although that's an accurate estimate.
Since you remove about half of the crop after you plant it, growing from seed can make it easier for you to exceed the legal crop limits or leave fewer plants than is allowed or expected.
Advantages of cloning
• Clones come from female plants, so they are female. No man or hermaphrodite can cure acne.
• Your clone will overcome the germinating "hump" represented by the seed. It can take several weeks for the seeds to reach roots and replace the plant when they are filled.
Disadvantages of cloning
• Clones are only commercially available in a few countries with medical marijuana laws.
• The clones you want are not always available, even if they are legal.
• Clones can transmit diseases and pests that can infect your entire garden. Friendly branches are more likely to become infected than professionally developed clones.